Churu: Watch because of the carelessness of the power office, a 6-year-old honest got burned in the grasp of flow – Rajasthan Viral Video

Watch RajasthanDindori latest breaking information highlights video on-line

Watch because of the carelessness of the power office, a 6-year-old honest got seared in the hold of momentum – Rajasthan Viral Video Youtube HD Video On-line

Because of the recklessness of the force division around Nuhand of Sadulpur tehsil of Churu region, a 6-year-old guiltless got scorched by the stream running in the electric shaft. A live video of a fair being seared by the momentum has surfaced, which is by and by flowing around the web through online media.

As a self evident reality this troublesome event was trapped in a CCTV camera presented nearby. There was a complaint after the accident. The disaster happened on Saturday evening at 12.21 pm. It had down-poured in the town surprisingly fast earlier, when two posterity of the town were dropping unexpectedly. One of the two young fellows had reached Vidyut Paul coming, that the current running like a period got the 6-year-old child in his grasp.

The kid went under the hold of imperceptible current such a great deal of that in no time smoke started arising out of his body, then a youthful individual from the town who displayed as an angel, confined the adolescent from the current with a wooden stick without truly zeroing in on his life, at this point By then the child had become negligent. Advertiser Ashok Singh Rathod of the town said that on Saturday evening, 6-year-old Adil kid Mobin Khan was passing close by another young person in the Chowk of Teli town.

There was an electric post near the road, on account of which the adolescent dismissed stunned and he from singing. Then Amit Poonia of the town who came as an angel saved Adil’s life by taking a risk with his life. After the disaster, there was yelling at the spot. The child was taken in a certified condition to a clinical center in Pilani by a private vehicle of a person from the town, where his treatment is going on.

चूरू जिले की सादुलपुर तहसील के गांव नुहंद में बिजली विभाग की लापरवाही के चलते एक 6 साल का मासूम विद्युत पॉल में दौड रहे करंट की चपेट में आकर झुलस गया। करंट से मासूम के झुलसने का लाइव विडियो सामने आया है, जो अब सोशल मीडिया पर वायरल हो रहा है।

दरअसल यह दर्दनाक हादसा वहां पास में लगे एक सीसीटीवी कैमरे में कैद हो गया। हादसे के बाद वहां चीख-पुकार मच गई। यह हादसा शनिवार दोपहर 12 बजकर 21 मिनिट को हुआ। जब गांव के दो बच्चे रास्ते से आ रहे थे, कुछ ही समय पहले गांव में बारिश हुई थी। दोनो में से एक बालक ने रास्ते चलते विद्युत पॉल को हाथ ही लगाया था कि काल बनकर दौड रहे करंट ने 6 साल के बालक को अपनी चपेट में ले लिया।

बालक अदृश्य करंट की पकड में इस कदर आया कि कुछ ही सेकिण्ड में उसके शरीर से धूंआ निकलने लगा तभी फरिश्ता बनकर पहुंचे गांव के ही एक युवक ने सुझबूझ और अपने प्राणों की परवाह किये बगैर लकडी के फट्टे से बालक को करंट से अलग किया, लेकिन तब तक बालक अचेत हो गया था। गांव के ही एडवोकेट अशोकसिंह राठौड़ ने बताया कि शनिवार दोपहर में 6 वर्षीय आदिल पुत्र मोबीन खां तेली गांव के चौक में एक अन्य बच्चे के साथ गुजर रहा था।

रास्ते के पास ही बिजली पोल लगा हुआ था, जिससे बच्चे के करंट लग गया और वह झुलसने लगा। तभी फरिश्ता बनकर आये गांव के अमित पूनिया ने अपनी जान जोखिम में डालकर आदिल की जान बचाई। हादसे के बाद मौके पर चीख पुकार मच गयी। गांव के ही किसी व्यक्ति के निजी वाहन से बच्चे को गंभीर हालत में पिलानी के अस्पताल ले जाया गया, जहां पर उसका उपचार जारी है।

Subscribe to India – Rajasthan latest breaking information highlights displace. Get tied up with our handouts and get News18 Virals -Hindi Breaking Information all the most exceptional endeavor information, unwinding information, sports practices information, viral films, and extra here…

Previous Post

Watch ‘On the off chance that I get terminated, so be it’: the Louisiana medical caretakers declining to get the Covid antibody | US medical care – Covid-19

Next Post

Watch Germany’s brilliant age is finished, most Europeans think, as Merkel leaves – Google News

Related Posts
WhatsApp
Follow by Email
RSS